Tuesday, December 22, 2015

15 THINGS NOBODY ASKS TAG


Hi everyone! ♥

It’s been a while since I have done a more personal post. So when I noticed my blog now exists 1 year (!) and came across this tag I thought; Let’s do it!

Now, I don’t know if this is a Dutch tag because I couldn’t find any English ones who did it. But I translated it and it’s all fine…


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
It depends, if I see that they are open and I am not already in my bed I will close them. If I am already in bed I am tooo lazy and don’t feel the need to close them.


2. Do you take those little bottles shampoo/douche gel from the hotels?
Definitely yes, I always think it will come in handy for when I have a short stay somewhere but always then forget to take them with me. :(


3. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No I think I wouldn’t even be able to pull such a thing out of the ground. I can’t imagine me with my sloppy arms to do that.


4. Do you use to-do lists?
Yes, I try to do that to be more productive but most of the time I can’t stick with it, which makes me a bit sad.


5. Do you have freckles?
No not really. Sometimes in the summer I will get a few but nothing exciting. Would like to have some more though, I think they look cute.


6. Have you ever peed in the bushes? 


7. How big is your bed?
My bed size is between a one person and a two person bed. I don’t know what you call that in English..


8. Are you lazy?
Very lazy. When I sit somewhere the last thing I want to do is to get up. But it did got me thinking, we are too lazy to walk those few steps to get something to drink. While in some country’s they have to walk miles to get some water. So when I have those moments when I am too lazy to get up, I just think about that and appreciate the things more.


9. Is there something that’s irritates you this very moment?
That it’s already getting dark outside (it’s 4 pm while writing this).


10. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nooo disgusting!


11. Did you go to the scout troop when you were little?
No, let’s say rolling around in mud wasn’t really for me.. ;)


12. Do you still watch cartoons/animated films
Not much but I do like love the Disney movies.


13. Do you count the steps when you walk up the stairs?
No, not that I am aware of.


14. Do you dance while there is no music on?
Not really, I do make little movements when a song is in my head.



15. Do you know how to check the oil level of your car?
Yes I do, I recently passed my driving exam and had to learn that.


Dare to dream, Dare to grow, Dare to be. 

1 comment:

  1. I love these questions! Great post!
    Jemma | http://jemmassimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete